This 3D Printer Pen has an LCD screen and works by heating up the plastic filament and pushing it through the nozzle at the end of the pen, similar to a hot glue gun.
The tip gets very hot but the body of the pen stays cool. ABS plastic may cause some smoke and a mild odor but cools faster than PLA. PLA is biodegradable and completely safe in enclosed environments. You can even change filament to different colors while you draw!
Just hold the pen and draw your shape on paper or masking tape, let it dry, and peel it off. You can even layer your drawings to make them 3D in as many colors as you want!
Includes NWA3D Operating Instructions
• Technology: Material extrusion/FDM/FFF (Fused Deposition Modeling/Fused Filament Fabrication)
• Build Volume (LWH): Unlimited! You can draw in thin air!
• Nozzle Size: 700 microns (0.7mm/0.028”)
• Layer Resolution: 300-600 microns
• Filament Diameter: 1.75mm (0.069”)
• Filament Compatibility: PLA, PLA Composites, ABS, TPU
Mechanical and Electrical
• Power: 12V, 2A
• Print System: 3D Doodling
• Extruder: Variable Speed Control
• Temperature Range: 60-230°C (140-446°F)
• Interface: LCD Screen for Temperature and Switching Modes
Included with Purchase
• 3D Printer Pen
• Power Adapter
• 10m of Filament
• NWA3D Operating Instructions