NWA3D is an educational 3D printing company based in Fayetteville, AR. Our mission focuses on nationwide educational service and support of 3D printing. We accomplish that mission in three unique, valuable ways:
- We sell reliable, affordable 3D printers that are rugged and easy to use.
- We provide unlimited videoconference training by certified teachers and we also offer collaborative curriculum development with all our printers.
- We provide lifetime support, including a no-questions-asked one-year warranty that covers everything mechanical or user related.
We’re hiring a full-time 3D printing teacher! We need a passionate sales-educator, that’s looking to change the world for the better in a rapidly growing company.
- Bachelor's degree in education or STEM related field
- K-12 classroom experience
- Experience in technology troubleshooting
- Sales experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Master's degree in education or STEM related field
- Certified/licensed teacher in any State
- EAST, PLTW, and/or STEM teaching experience
- Google Educator
- Professional development teaching experience
- Curriculum development knowledge
- Experience in time travel or regular travel
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Position starts at $30k/year with a large potential for more.
Send résumés to: firstname.lastname@example.org.