Delivery will be scheduled to coincide with your videoconference training.
Our STEAM pack is ideal for the classroom, and can be moved and shared between classes. Includes three NWA3D A5 printers, 10 1kg PLA filament colors, and our 3D Printing Tool Kit (pliers, scraper, tweezers, digital caliper, nozzle cleaner, and an SD card with adapter).
Comes with unlimited digital training sessions with a certified teacher, training and troubleshooting documents, lesson plan support, and a One Year, No Questions Asked Parts and Service Warranty for educational organizations.
TheThe NWA3D A5 features a rugged, minimalistic design at a great price-to-performance ratio. This 3D printer is compact, portable, reliable, and easy to use. It features a V-Track printing system that guarantees reliable smooth prints with little calibration. The single extruder is shielded to prevent accidentally touching the hot tip and it uses a short Bowden style Mk10 extruder drive. The print bed features a detachable plate to help remove large or delicate prints from the print surface without damaging the print.
You can print on the NWA3D A5 using a mini USB cable or a Micro SD card. It’s compatible with any RepRap slicing program that can export standard gcode. The maximum build volume of the printer is 125 x 150 x 100mm (5" x 6" x 4"), with a Z resolution as precise as 100 microns.
We build our NWA3D A5s to the highest standards. That’s why we include free training and our No Questions Asked parts and service warranty. It includes a detailed user manual by NWA3D that covers operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
• Technology: FDM/FFF (Fused Deposition Modeling/Fused Filament Fabrication)
• Build Volume (LWH): 150mm x 125mm x 100mm (5.9” x 4.9” x 3.9”)
• Nozzle Size: 400 microns (0.4mm/0.015”)
• Layer Resolution: 100-300 microns
• Heated Bed: No
• Build Surface: Flexible Fiberglass Sheet
• Filament Diameter: 1.75mm (0.069”)
• Filament Compatibility: PLA, TPU, Wood Fill PLA, PLA Composites
Mechanical and Electrical
• Power: 12V, 8A (as much as a standard laptop)
• Print System: V-Track
• Extruder: Single Mk-10 Bowden Style
• Maximum Temperature: 240°C (464°F)
• Firmware: Mendel
• Interface: Screen and Scroll Knob
• Connectivity: USB Cable, Mini SD Card
• Weight: 2.945kg (6.5lbs)
• Overall Size (LWH): 320mm x 290mm x 325mm (12.6” x 11.4” x 12.8”)
• Construction: Aluminum, Acrylic, Injection Molded Plastic
• Slicing: Cura, Repetier Host
• File Type: STL, OBJ
• Compatible Operating Systems: Windows 7+, Linux, Mac OS X
Included with Purchase
• Power Cord
• USB Cord
• Micro SD Card
• USB Micro SD Card Reader
• Cura Slicing Software
• Test Print Files
• User manual by NWA3D
• Unlimited digital training sessions with a certified teacher
• Lesson plan support
• One Year, No Questions Asked parts and service warranty for educational organizations
• Lifetime Support by NWA3D