Raise3D brings you the next generation in prosumer FDM 3D printers. All N-Series Raise3D printers feature extremely high resolution and reliability. With a minimum layer resolution of 10 microns and an X/Y step of 12.5 microns, they can print fine details with extreme accuracy.
All N-Series printers feature an integrated 7” touchscreen for printer control that also displays rendered previews of prepared print files. Thesw printers are able to resume prints after the machine accidentally gets turned off or unplugged—an exclusive feature only available on the N-Series 3D printers.
The N-Series printers are fully enclosed and pre-calibrated at the factory for the best print quality and safety.
The N2 Plus features a massive build volume that is ideal for large-scale 3D printing projects, which make it perfect for most professional applications.
• Technology: Material extrusion/FDM/FFF (Fused Deposition Modeling/Fused Filament Fabrication)
• Build Volume (LWH): 305 x 305 x 610 mm (12 x 12 x 24")
• Nozzle Size: 400 microns (0.4 mm/0.015”); can be changed to 600 or 800 microns
• Layer Resolution: 10–350 microns or up to 750 microns with an 800 micron nozzle
• Heated Bed: Yes
• Build Surface: Buildtak
• Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm (0.069”)
• Filament Compatibility: PLA, ABS, PVA, PC, PETG, Nylon, HIPS, TPU, Wood, Conductive, and more!
Mechanical and Electrical
• Power: AC Input 100-240V, 50-60Hz
• Print System: Linear Bearings
• Extruder: Single or Dual Direct Drive
• Max Extruder Temp: 300°C (572°F)
• Firmware: Embedded Linux
• Interface: 7" Touchscreen
• Connectivity: WiFi, Ethernet, USB, SD Card
• Weight: 65kg (143.8 lbs.)
• Overall Size (LWH): 616 x 590 x 1112 mm (24.3 x 23.2 x 43.8”)
• Construction: aluminum, ABS, acrylic, polycarbonate
• Slicing: ideaMaker, Simplify3D
• File Type: STL, OBJ
• Compatible Operating Systems: Windows XP+, Mac OS X, Linux
Included with Purchase
• Raise3D N2 Plus 3D Printer with 90 Day Warranty and Lifetime Support by NWA3D
• Power Cord
• USB Cord
• SD Card
• Printer Manual
• ideaMaker Slicing Software
• Test Print Files
• 3D Printing Tool Bag