The NWA3D A31 is a simple and affordable printer with a very large build envelope. Its minimalistic design makes it easy to use. The NWA3D A31 features a V-Track printing system that guarantees reliable smooth prints with little calibration. The single extruder is shielded to prevent accidentally touching the hot tip and it uses a short Bowden style Mk10 extruder drive. The heated print bed features a glass plate to help provide an extremely level print surface.
Includes a detailed, easy-to-understand user manual written by NWA3D.
Includes a 12" x 12" x 12" Custom NWA3D LokBuild Sheet.
Includes custom firmware created by NWA3D.
You can print on the NWA3D A31 using a mini USB cable or a Micro SD card. It’s compatible with any RepRap slicing program that can export standard gcode. The maximum build volume of the printer is 300 x 300 x 400mm (12" x 12" x 15.75"), with a minimum Z resolution of 100 microns. The NWA3D A31 comes in a mostly preassembled format, which requires some basic assembly. Instructions on assembly are included in the user manual located on the Micro SD card.
• Technology: FDM/FFF (Fused Deposition Modeling/Fused Filament Fabrication)
• Build Volume (LWH): 300mm x 300mm x 400mm (11.8” x 11.8” x 15.7”)
• Nozzle Size: 400 microns (0.4mm/0.015”)
• Layer Resolution: 100-300 microns
• Heated Bed: Yes
• Build Surface: Glass
• Filament Diameter: 1.75mm (0.069”)
• Filament Compatibility: PLA, ABS, PVA, HIPS, TPU, Wood, NinjaFlex, Conductive, and more!
Mechanical and Electrical
• Power: AC Input 2A/110V, 50-60Hz, 250W
• Print System: V-Track
• Extruder: Single Mk-10 Bowden Style
• Maximum Temperature: 260°C (500°F)
• Firmware: Mendel
• Interface: Screen and Scroll Knob
• Connectivity: USB Cable, Mini SD Card
• Weight: 23kg (50.7lbs)
• Overall Size (LWH): 610mm x 495mm x 610mm (24” x 19.5” x 24”)
• Construction: Aluminum, Stamped Steel, Injection Molded Plastic, 3D Printed PLA
• Slicing: Cura, Repetier Host
• File Type: STL, OBJ
• Compatible Operating Systems: Windows 7+, Linux, Mac OS X
Included with Purchase
• NWA3D A31 3D Printer with 90 Day Limited Warranty (One Year No Questions Asked Warranty for Educational Institutions) and Lifetime Support by NWA3D
• NWA3D Custom LokBuild Print Surface
• NWA3D Firmware Upgrade
• Detailed, easy-to-understand user manual written by NWA3D
• Power Cord
• USB Cord
• Spare Parts
• Micro SD Card
• USB Micro SD Card Reader
• Cura Slicing Software
• Test Print Files
• 3D Printing Tool Bag