The starter deal XL is the perfect option for budget-conscious classes that want to get started in 3D printing while maintaing a large build envelope. Includes one NWA3D A31 printer, three 1kg PLA filament colors, and our 3D Printing Tool Kit (pliers, scraper, tweezers, digital caliper, nozzle cleaner, and an SD card with adapter).
Comes with unlimited digital training sessions with a certified teacher, training and troubleshooting documents, lesson plan support, and a One Year, No Questions Asked Parts and Service Warranty for educational organizations.
Delivery will be scheduled to coincide with your videoconference training at your school.
The NWA3D A31 is a simple and affordable printer with a very large build envelope. Its minimalistic design makes it easy to use. The NWA3D A31 features a V-Track printing system that guarantees reliable smooth prints with little calibration. The single extruder is shielded to prevent accidentally touching the hot tip and it uses a short Bowden style Mk10 extruder drive. The heated print bed features a glass plate to help provide an extremely level print surface.
You can print on the NWA3D A31 using a mini USB cable or a Micro SD card. It’s compatible with any RepRap slicing program that can export standard Gcode. The maximum build volume of the printer is 300 x 300 x 400 mm (12 x 12 x 15.75"), with a minimum Z resolution of 100 microns. The NWA3D A31 comes in a mostly preassembled format, which requires some basic assembly. Instructions on assembly are included in the user manual located on the Micro SD card.
• Technology: FDM/FFF (Fused Deposition Modeling/Fused Filament Fabrication)
• Build Volume (LWH): 300 x 300 x 400 mm (11.8 x 11.8 x 15.7”)
• Nozzle Size: 400 microns (0.4 mm/0.015”)
• Layer Resolution: 100-300 microns
• Heated Bed: Yes
• Build Surface: Glass
• Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm (0.069”)
• Filament Compatibility: PLA, ABS, PVA, HIPS, TPU, Wood, NinjaFlex, Conductive, and more!
Mechanical and Electrical
• Power: AC Input 2A/110V, 50-60Hz, 250W
• Print System: V-Track
• Extruder: Single Mk-10 Bowden Style
• Maximum Temperature: 260°C (500°F)
• Firmware: Mendel Custom NWA3D Build
• Interface: Screen and Scroll Knob
• Connectivity: USB Cable, Mini SD Card
• Weight: 23kg (50.7lbs)
• Overall Size (LWH): 610 x 495 x 610 mm (24 x 19.5 x 24”)
• Construction: Aluminum, Stamped Steel, Injection Molded Plastic, 3D Printed PLA
• Slicing: Cura, Repetier Host
• File Type: STL, OBJ
• Compatible Operating Systems: Windows 7+, Linux, Mac OS X
Included with Purchase
• NWA3D A31 3D Printer with 90 Day Limited Warranty (One Year No Questions Asked Warranty for Educational Institutions) and Lifetime Support by NWA3D
• NWA3D Custom LokBuild Print Surface
• NWA3D Firmware Upgrade
• Detailed, easy-to-understand user manual written by NWA3D
• Power Cord
• USB Cord
• Spare Parts
• Micro SD Card with USB Reader
• Custom Build Plate with LokBuild Print Surface
• Cura Slicing Software
• Test Print Files
• 3D Printing Tool Bag