Push Plastic PC + PBT
Polycarbonate + Polybutylene Terephthalate (PC+PBT) is a polyester semi-crystalline polymer thermoplastic.
**Because of its difficulty in printing, NWA3D only recommends PC+PBT for advanced users and 3D printers such as Raise3D and MakerGear.**
The benefits of PC+PBT include:
- Superior stiffness/ductility balance
- Great structural integrity and drop impact performance
- Excellent fatigue performance
- High chemical resistance to motor oil and grease
Recommended Print Settings
- Printing Temperature: 235-250°C
- Bed Temperature: 110+°C (higher temperatures lead to more success)
Made in the USA in Springdale, Arkansas.
Meets quality standard of 1.75 mm/2.85 mm +/- .05 mm in diameter and .03 mm in roundness.